Product of Greece
Net Weight 160gr
Keep in a cool & shady place
Spice Mix For Greek Salad
- Oregano - Robust, somewhat lemony flavor. Used in a lot of Mexican and Mediterranean dishes.
- Black Pepper -These are green peppercorns that have been cooked in hot water and then spread out in the sun to dry.
- Sea Salt - The minerals add flavor and color to sea salt, which also comes in a variety of coarseness levels.
- Thyme: Thyme is the leaf of a low-growing shrub in the mint family called Thymus vulgaris.
- Chilly flakes: Being only delicately spicy, they are great for giving a deeper flavor to your favorite meals.